Sunday, November 27, 2005

A Sunday roast de puta madre!

That's what I'm talking about! A perfectly cooked piece of lamb, on the bone of course!
Sunday roast? I give you the ultimate roast cooked on the barbie!
With olive oil, lemon juice, cayenne pepper, paprika and spiked with garlic cloves this was amazing! I cooked it for about 1h30 on indirect heat and ended up with this pink lamb.

To go with the lamb, I treated my guests with a belgian specialty, a patate ardenaise. It is a big potatoe which I cooked in the oven and then removed the inside.
I then mixed the inside with creme fraiche, gruyere cheese and cubes of pancetta (you can use bacon as well). You put it back in the oven for 15 minutes and that's it!

With a good salad to finish, I think you can't go wrong.
Just happy faces and lotsa washing up! (Thanks Aglae!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Gian Paolo said...

It was delicious...thx mate!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home