Friday, December 16, 2005

Tiger Prawn


This time I was in charge of the starter. I wanted something different and experience something new. For a couple of day I had sea food in my mind. I wanted to cook something unusual. My first idea was to do a "bisque d'homard" (Lobster soup), I needed different ingredients and especially cognac (which is capital for this dish). So I did some research on the BBC food website and I founded a tiger prawn starter.







Tiger prawn needed to be marinated for ten minute in a mixture of olive oil, chili, garlic and lemon. I would advice to marinated the tiger prawn longer, 30 minutes instead of 10 minutes. After a stay in the fridge, the tiger prawn are grilled for two minutes each sides...easy and speedy! I must admit the quality of the prawn play an important role in the final taste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home