Friday, February 17, 2006

Chocolate Soufflé


This time I was in charge for the dessert. Selecting a dessert is not an easy task! I think for us it is the toughest! I am quite fascinated by the soufflé, so I decided this time to cook a chocolate soufflé.



I selected some intense chocolate to add in the recipe, and therefore I have melted the chocolate in the pan.

Before to put all the chocolate in the pan, I have kept a small amount of chocolate and crushed it in small pieces.

I was a bit disappointed with the result. The small pieces of chocolate have melted into the soufflé; sadly the crunchy effect disappeared during the cooking. Next time I will put bigger piece of chocolate into the soufflé!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

my dear gian, we just started zabinki registration for this summer. you should be in charge for last year innovation- cooking classes:)

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home